Monday, March 14, 2011

How I spent my weekend

Sounds like a book report, right. Well, I was not feeing the best this weekend. Friday I took the day off. In part because I did not feel well and in part because my wife was going to see Ree Drummond, aka the Pioneer Women. you can read more about that HERE.

So the rest of the weekend was spend doing what I love, watching basketball.  Now is a great time of the year for me.  With March Madness upon us, life is good.  By the way, my favorite team is the Duke Bluedevils.  They managed to win the ACC tournament and secure a number one seed in the NCAA tournament.  Should be a good tournament.  I think everyone has Ohio State favored to win.  No worries from me, as Duke was not picked last year either.

That was my weekend in a nutshell.  Upcoming for me and the family, Jonathan's first t-ball game is Friday.  Should be fun.  Go Muck Dogs.  Sounds weird.  Go Jonathan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment